Blumka Gallery is a fourth generation firm specializing in Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque works of art including ivory, enamel, furniture, ceramics, metalwork, paintings, and sculpture in stone, wood and terracotta. Since 1938 the gallery has had several locations in Manhattan, and now rests on East 72nd Street. Over the years Blumka Gallery has been responsible, through both sales and donations, for the development and enrichment of public and private collections in America and Europe. The Blumkas played a prominent role in enhancing the Bondy, Brummer, Linsky and Untermeyer collections, as well as those of public institutions such as The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Cleveland Museum of Art; The Detroit Institute of Arts; The Frick Collection; The J.Paul Getty Museum; and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Bayerisches Nationalmuseum, Munich; The Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna, and the Louvre, to name a few. Blumka Gallery participates in world-class fairs such as The European Fine Art Fair each spring in Maastricht, the Biennale des Antiquaires in Paris, and most recently, the Munich Highlights. In addition, Blumka Gallery mounts a biennial exhibition of recent acquisitions, “Collecting Treasures of the Past,” in conjunction with Julius Böhler Kunsthandlung of Starnberg, Germany, a firm in its fifth generation of operation. The long tradition of both firms in the international art market and their combined expertise allows for exhibitions of the highest possible quality. Tony Blumka is a Past President and Honorary Member of the Art and Antique Dealers League of America, and is on the Board of Directors of the National Antique and Art Dealers Association of America. He is a member in good standing of the Syndicat Nationale des Antiquaires, and Confédération Internationale des Négociants en Œvres d’Art.